Spiritual by Skidan.
Officially a music video director.
Spiritual by Skidan.
Officially a music video director.
A Texas man is under arrest after gunning down a SWAT team member as the officer quietly tried to climb in through the apartment’s window during predawn hours.
Police State USAreports that a resident fatally shot Detective Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie as the officer climbed in through a ground level window as part of a “no knock” raid. The officers were there due to suspicion that residents were in possession of controlled substances.
Upon hearing a noise, resident Marvin Louis Guy, 50, opened fire on the unidentified officers, shooting three others as well, although only one fatally.
Guy is currently being held on capital murder charges in connection with Dinwiddie’s death, even though it’s unclear how Guy was supposed to know that the men crawling in through the window were police officers since they hadn’t identified themselves.
The evidence sheet lists a laptop, a safe, a pistol, and a glass pipe, but no drugs were found. Given the evidence, why did police deem it necessary to seek a “no knock” warrant and why did a judge sign off on it?
Very little is known about Mr. Guy, but Dinwiddie left behind two children, all because his SWAT team went creeping into a home where the residents didn’t even have any drugs. Is that the best use of law enforcement tax dollars?
Guy’s bond has been set at $3 million dollars.
Thank you lieutenantnorals!
"cop breaks and enters with state approval, gets his ass shot"
this happened in Texas where it is perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone who is breaking into your home
Literally everybody knows that in Texas you can open fire on someone who comes onto your property without permission. What in the hell did they expect??
Where the NRA at? In the largest pro-gun state of Texass, those second amendment rights only apply if you’re white.
Oh no stand your ground for the homie right???? NO STAND YOUR GROUND FOR THE HOMIE RIGHT????!????!!!!
Female BAMFs Throughout History
this is fab BUT WHERE ARE THEIR NAMES?
- Ching Shih
- Nancy Wake
- Lyudmila Pavlichenko
- Rukhsana Kausar
- The Gulabi Gang
- Neerja Bhanot
- Zainab Bibi
- Susan Walters
- Nong Thoom
- Juliane Koepcke
I’m always wanting to read more about these posts immediately and I have trouble finding the sources.
Has anyone seen this Facebook Top 10 Books Challenge?
I was challenged. I still don’t see the appeal.
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
Blackfish Documentary Trailer
Welcome to the United States of America.
What the actual fuck.
dude if you make bill nye scowl, you need to re-evaluate your relevance to this planet
You guys want to know why the government doesn’t want us to use renewable resources???? BECAUSE THEN THEY MAKE NO MONEYYYYYY.
Should escalators that go down still be called escalators? They’re not escalating anywhere.
Mass UFO Sightings Over Houston
Reports of UFO sightings all over Houston, Texas took the social media by storm a few nights ago with pictures if a circular UFO popping up all over Twitter.
People from all over the city of Houston were posting pictures of a circular UFO that seemed to be following a thunderstorm going through the area.
One witness captured a short video of the UFO.
I live six hours south of Houston and Texas is just abuzz with all of this.